Sunday, August 19, 2018

Repairing the Soul

As I wrote in my previous blog, I've been suffering from intense depression, anger and anxiety lately. Overall, I would say that it almost feels like my soul is broken. Life no longer excites me. There doesn't seem to be any presence of joy whatsoever. My self-esteem and feelings of self-worth have never been so low. A lot of the time, I'm ashamed to even exist. I get surprised when a stranger is nice to me like in a store or out in public somewhere else, almost as though I feel like I don't deserve it. 

Yes, it literally feels like my soul is broken. 

And, in a sense, this may very well be true. I mean, it could be scientifically true. Allow me to explain:



I've recently been reading a book entitled Psychic Vampires. It's a book about the people in our lives who bring us down or who literally drain our energy when we're around them. There are different levels of psychic vampires but most of us have encountered these people to varying degrees.

The book also discusses how it can be scientifically proven that our bodies are comprised of one giant energy system (a less scientific term would be "aura" or, indeed, "soul") that, at its healthiest, runs like a well-oiled machine. Psychic vampires, however, try to penetrate the energy system and drain the energy from it. Over time, a determined psychic vampire can wreak havoc on the body's energy system and, in turn, can wreak havoc on the physical body, because a good energy system means having a healthy body, a bad energy system means having an unhealthy body.

Anyway, while I've been reading the book, it suddenly hit me that Lyme functions as one gigantic psychic vampire sucking on my life force energy (in fact, in previous posts -- click here or here, -- I've discussed how Lyme may have an energetic and even spiritual component to it). Along with all the physical and mental shit that it does to us, Lyme throws a monkey wrench into our energy system, the ramifications of which have manifested themselves in the way I've been feeling lately:  i.e. depressed, angry, low self-esteem, lack of joy/hope/ambition, etc.

The book suggests ways in which you can repair your energy system but I think for all you non-New-Agey people out there, I think the best thing you can do is pray, pray your ass off. I recently said a prayer to Saint Jude, the patron Saint of impossible situations, and I felt a big difference afterwards. I plan on saying a whole Saint Jude novena soon and I will state my specific intention as repairing my energy system.

The soul must be repaired. If your soul is broken, there is no hope of having a healthy body. It's at the root of everything. I must repair the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment